- To promote and advance the science of physics and its application in Sri Lanka by-
- Providing a centre for the acquisition, dissemination and interchange of knowledge and information in Physics;
- Providing a forum for the presentation of original communications and discussions thereon;
- Publishing matters of interest to the profession of Physics;
- Establishing and maintaining libraries;
- Promoting and maintaining standards in Physics education at all levels;
- Promoting, encouraging and fostering research in Physics; and
- Promoting the application of Physics in the development activities of the country;
- To bring to the notice of the Government, public corporations, local bodies and other institutions all matters connected with the application of Physics to the progress and development of the country;
- To ensure the maintenance of high standards by members in their professional activities;
- To establish liasion, and if necessary, seek affiliation with other scientific and professional organizations in Sri Lanka or abroad;
- To safeguard and enhance the status of the profession of Physics in Sri Lanka;
- To secure satisfactory working and living conditions for Physicists in Sri Lanka ; and.
- To take any other measures that may be necessary for the attainment of all or any of the objects of the corporation.
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.